Once again a fabulous team of tutors gave
3 days of hands-on practice, including pre-conference workshops
TSM is taking a break
after 21 years. The next workshop will be in July 2017.
New publication in Australia illustrated with Autograph
We are pleased to announce the publication in Australia of a major text: MATHEMATICAL WHETSTONES. This book covers a wide range of secondary and college level mathematics and is copiously illustrated throughout by files made using Autograph 3.3
A major new facility has been launched whereby Autograph Activities can be easily authored and presented in an attractive and usuable format online. The activities will run seamlessly in all common browsers, and on PC and Mac platforms. Here are some great new examples from some of our leading authors:
• Support for Mac OS X Lion.
• Major simplifications to the installation and activation processes.
• Corrected and improved data-fit routine.
• Text Box for equation formed from f(x) and g(x) now states the definitions of f(x) and g(x).
• Constant Controller can now set up animations negatively.
• New languages: Greek, Swedish and Turkish.
THE AUTOGRAPH PLAYER, for PC browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera
The Autograph Player allows files created using the new"Export to Web" feature in 3.3 to be displayed dynamically in all the common PC browsers. The installation of the Player should be automatic, responding to the initial demand in that browser.
Autograph has had a serious make-over with the new v. 3.3.
In addition to a host of new features,
3.3 offers full compatibility with all versions of Windows (including Chinese, Japanese and Korean), and has been localised to run seamlessly in the following languages: • French, Italian, German and Spanish (FIGS);
USA English • Norwegean (Nynorsk and Bokmål), Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian
• Portuguese (Brazil),
Portuguese (Europe), Russian
• Chinese: Simplified (mainland) and
Traditional (HongKong/Taiwan) • Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Indonesian • Arabic (RTL entry), Arabic (LTR entry)
The Autograph MANUAL "Getting Going with Autograph 3"
• This is a comprehensive 96-page summary of all Autograph's features in Statistics (1D), 2D Graphing and 3D Graphing.
• Illustrated in full colour throughout, the Manual is available singly, in 5-packs or 10-packs: contact your Autograph dealer.
• Not yet upgraded to3.3? Order your new CD (and Manual) now.
You can upgrade to Autograph v 3.3 from v 3.2, 3.1x adn 3.0x .
See UK Order Form.
Please remember to quote your licence certificate number.