Douglas Butler is presenting at the 2013 MAV conference, Melbourne (5-6 Dec) and will be giving two workshops in Sydney (28 and 29 Nov), and
two in Melbourne (3 and 4 Dec), organised by TTA (Training Teachers Australia) Full details and application
Douglas Butler is presenting at the 2013 ATCM conference, Mumbai (8-11 Dec) and will be giving a pre-conference workshop at the American School Bombay (ASB) on Saturday 7th Dec Full details and application
New - published Summer 2013: "Enhancing Mathematics Understanding through Visualization: The Role of Dynamical Software"
New Autograph 3.3.23 now available for Mac Users (August 2013)
We are pleased to announce the release of Autograph 3.3.23 for Mac, which includes a number of important fixes and interface improvements. It is recommended that Mac users hold off upgrading to the new OS Mavericks (October 2013) if possible until testing is complete.
A major new facility has been launched whereby Autograph Activities can be easily authored and presented in an attractive and usuable format online. The activities will run seamlessly in all common browsers, and on PC and Mac platforms. Here are some great new examples from some of our leading authors:
• Support for Mac OS X Lion.
• Major simplifications to the installation and activation processes.
• Corrected and improved data-fit routine.
• Text Box for equation formed from f(x) and g(x) now states the definitions of f(x) and g(x).
• Constant Controller can now set up animations negatively.
• New languages: Greek, Swedish and Turkish.
THE AUTOGRAPH PLAYER, for PC browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera
The Autograph Player allows files created using the new"Export to Web" feature in 3.3 to be displayed dynamically in all the common PC browsers. The installation of the Player should be automatic, responding to the initial demand in that browser.
Autograph has had a serious make-over with the new v. 3.3.
In addition to a host of new features,
3.3 offers full compatibility with all versions of Windows (including Chinese, Japanese and Korean), and has been localised to run seamlessly in the following languages: • French, Italian, German and Spanish (FIGS);
USA English • Norwegean (Nynorsk and Bokmål), Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian
• Portuguese (Brazil),
Portuguese (Europe), Russian
• Chinese: Simplified (mainland) and
Traditional (HongKong/Taiwan) • Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Indonesian • Arabic (RTL entry), Arabic (LTR entry)
The Autograph MANUAL "Getting Going with Autograph 3"
• This is a comprehensive 96-page summary of all Autograph's features in Statistics (1D), 2D Graphing and 3D Graphing.
• Illustrated in full colour throughout, the Manual is available singly, in 5-packs or 10-packs: contact your Autograph dealer.
• Not yet upgraded to3.3? Order your new CD (and Manual) now.
You can upgrade to Autograph v 3.3 from v 3.2, 3.1x adn 3.0x .
See UK Order Form.
Please remember to quote your licence certificate number.